Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mini Crab Stuffed Pitas

I love crab.  and most kinds of seafood.  Sushi is my favorite.  But it wasn't always that way.


Years ago, when my husband and I were dating, he decided that with his parents, he would take me to my favorite restaurant.  So I expected to go to my favorite restaurant, which is called The Mongolian Grill.  You can imagine my surprise when we drove into Red Lobster.  Somehow during our conversations about food and restaurant, I said "I've never been to Red Lobster" which my husband heard "It's my favorite restaurant."

So I ordered a dish I hated as I didn't really like seafood at that time, but didn't want to be rude so I barely touched it and had it packed up stating that I just wasn't that hungry all of a sudden.

I don't think I've ever been to Red Lobster since.

But I have acquired a taste for seafood.  Actually...I LOVE it.  And if you love it too, go and make these cute little mini crab stuffed pitas.  Cause anything mini is more fun. ;)

Disclaimer;  The crab I use is the artificial crab.  As much as I would love the real crab, this stuff is easier on the budget. :)

Ingredients

Crab
Ranch dressing
Chopped tomatoes
Cheese
Mini pitas
Salt
Pepper

Chop up the crab and mix it with some ranch dressing.  Sprinkle salt and pepper on them.  Slice open your absolutely adorable pitas.  Stuff them with some of the crab mixture and chopped tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.  Serve and enjoy!!



Peace & Love! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...